Thursday, November 19, 2009

On the Move!

Rowen is 1 week away from 12 months!! Hard to believe....One year ago I was bemoaning my gravida state- thinking I would be pregnant FOREVER! But alas, nothing is forever. Pregnancy, colic, sleep deprivation, slinging the wee one, NB onsies, bucket car seats with handles, rice cereal, and pureed vegtables. None of it is forever. Only pacifiers. It appears pacifiers may be forever.

Rowen has graduated to his new car seat and is now eating "big boy" food three meals a day and for 2 snacks. He is on the go. He is not walking independently yet- but has learned how to keep it on the GO with any and all items that are not nailed down. Check out Rowen on the move with a toy intended for motion and one- not so intended for motion.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!


2 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger Whitney said...

Yay for Rowen and walking! He looks like he is a very determined little boy...can't wait to hold those tiny, little hands and shower you all with kisses!
Nini and Jacob

 
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great - by Christmas he will be walking by himself I am sure. He is so big now when I compare pictures from 1 year (almost) ago. Great job parents!
Grandpa Craig loves you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home