Monday, September 18, 2006

Casa del Mountain View



I wanted to post a picture of our new house for anyone that did not get a chance to see it. We hope to have more pictures going forward. These are from when we bid on our house. We are ofcourse all settled in. We both love our new home. We have become accustomed to the 30-40 (depending on if I or Bryan is driving) commute. We have listened to books on tape, chatted, or admired the local beauty in silence. I highly recommend "The perfect Mile"- which I just finished listening to this morning. It is a wonderful book about the race to complete the sub-four minute mile.

Titan has also adjusted well to the new house. He wonders freely and has already made fast friends with "Bean" the girl next door. Although, we know his first and true love is Roxy...

That is all for now- but, remember- Casa del Mountain View is now open for business.
Myla

3 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it next month! That fall foilage view is going to be amazing! - Lisa

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have been there and the photos do not due justice to the warmth of the house/home. Loved the views and the quiet of the place. Of course, the host and hostess were superb along with a very friendly Titan.

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks like a slice of heaven. So glad you found such a wonderful place. It looks like being on vacation every day after work. Enjoy. The visual of Myla and the tractor are too much. Thank goodness she is safe.
Martha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home