Thursday, August 23, 2007

New Floors



Our new floors: vertical bamboo and tile in the bathroom!












3 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - All I can say is the basic WOW, WOW, WOW!!!Can hardly wait to see in person. Don't seem to notice the darker area in the library, though. Where did you put all of the books when the floor was laid? Again, a great choice in flooring!
Love, Dad Craig

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alert, alert - there has been a report of a breakout of great panda bears near the vicinity of Nellysford in Virginia. They are considered hungry and are especially fond of bamboo floors!

Dad Craig

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooohhh, bamboo floors. I have always admired them, both for their beauty and the eco-friendly use of a quickly renewable resource. I hope you like them. They look terrific. I am impressed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home