
Finally, after 4 months, our house is put back together! It was pretty crazy but it is complete. You might notice new paint on the deck. Since a few boards had to be replaced, we got it repainted. (The front deck is also the same color.) Yesterday, we put together some new furniture and sat out on our deck and it was wonderful. It certainly feels more than 4 months when the storm blew through, but we are glad it is done. Did I say done many times?! Whew.
--Bryan
2 Comments:
HURRAY! Just in time for the autumn landscapes and cool fall weather, will be nice to get back outside and enjoy that view! You missed that living space, I'm sure! - Lisa
Hi
Oh that feeling - a finished job and all is well with the world. It looks like a new home, at least different from the one I saw in June. To enjoy the beautiful outdoors again must make you both very happy. Again I can't wait to sit there myself!
Dad Craig
Post a Comment
<< Home