Rowen's Birthday Celebration and much more
Rowen's first birthday was celebrated across two states! We began in Wisconsin with Grandma and Papa Benz. Although he started off the celebration a little tired. It was only a matter of NANO seconds before he realized chocolate cake waits for no one. He dug right in and had a blast. I was glad that I succumbed to the pressure of giving my son birthday cake. Not once but TWICE! We ended the celebration in Illinois with the Bubbe, Zaide and the rest of the Goldman girls and their men. Enjoy these pictures- added in no clear particular order....
First taste of cake!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone from the GOLDCRAIGS.
Cake take two. I am not as sure about this. Can I really have cake TWO TIMES?? Mom, is this a test? Really, again- cake for me...Well, if you insist.
More swing please Zaide...More swing!

3 Comments:
What a great recap of some fun times. Hope you guys are recovered from your long vacation. We are missing you here in MI, but can't wait for some more time together in NM! ALL OUR LOVE!
Nini and Jacob
Chocolate will do it to anyone, any time, haha!
Lucie says: I love you Rowen. I miss you Rowen. I hope to see you soon. Were you sneezing for real?
Post a Comment
<< Home