My Big Sister Gets Married
Hello folks:
Well, Lisa and John got married in Vegas last night. Since they both love the city so much, it made sense to tie the knot there. We were able to see via the Internet. Technology has advanced pretty quickly, except in the evenings, when the whole world goes online and slows it up. Okay, enough of the rant, d'oh, remember, it is the bride's day!
John looked good in his suit and my sister looked beautiful. The spa treatment she received was first class and the veil and dress were spectacular! I only wished I remembered what the dress looked like before the altering. Our cousin, Brenda, was there to represent the family, which was wonderful and only right, since they are sisters in everything but name.
When I saw it a second time (in the morning, of course), I felt I was there in spirit, standing beside them, sending them good thoughts, and I knew how happy both of them were once the ceremony ended. Whew!
To the newlyweds! Ever onward...So, when you read this post, be sure to send a note to Lisa & John.
--Bryan

2 Comments:
Thanks so much for those special and kind words, dear son. It was so great to see the service and watch them get married. I relaxed a little bit this morning, as I am sure they did as well. Welcome to the family John! So glad you are officially a part of it now. What a beautiful and handsome couple you make! Love, Dad
*blush* Thank you for your blog, little brother! You & I, we done good this year, *wink* Love - Lisa
Post a Comment
<< Home