The Plea of a Bride
When we were planning our wedding- we debated having "table cameras". These are those cute disposable camera's you see on tables at weddings- everyone is supposed to use them to catch the candid moments of the evening. We got a lot of advice about this- and most people said that it was not worth the cost. The number on reason given was- "you get so many picture from friends and family" that it is not necessary.
I regret to say- that we have received few if any picture from our friends and family. (Props of course given to Mel and Minda).
This is a brides plea to send us your picture from our wedding.
If you took pictures that capture your table, family, friends, or moments with us- we would LOVE to see them- either by email or on paper.
We want so much to view our wedding from the eyes of those closest to us.
Signing off from CT, where I am spreading the gospel of Multiple Sclerosis-
The bride, Myla

2 Comments:
IN CT now! Traveling like an old fashion medicine show! Sorry but we had no camera and failed to encourage others to take pictures; but will send an email to several of them to see if they did take some and have them send them to me.
Take care and enjoy the east coast!
Oh Myla,
I have a ton of pictures and even video (though some of it is sideways - there has to be a way to rotate it!). I can't tell you how many stickies and scribbles and even quickly disappearing notes on my palm have been devoted to this subject. Please feel free to harp on me, I don't mind. I will get you your pictures hopefully sooner than later.
Love,
Jean
Post a Comment
<< Home