Thursday, January 25, 2007

New Arrangement



Well, we decided to mix it up a little, taking a cue from my dad who likes to move furniture around in his spare time! Myla was not productive upstairs in our joint study/office. So, we moved her desk to the library. It actually works out great as it opened up the room a bit better. We also got a good deal on some CD cases so that pushed the music to the side of the room. I am still upstairs and I spread things out a little but I will consolidate when we change the upstairs when our family grows one day.

I know this is "big" news, but I also switched wireless routers because the Internet was slow. We went from Wireless B to G and it has made a big difference in speed. All of you Internet "surfers" can understand. You know who you are out there...

--Bryan

2 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - Knowing the furniture moving gene had to end up somewhere, I am glad it is getting some active use. Could you show us more of the room for I am unsure as to the actual placement of Myla's desk, etc.? Otherwise it looks great!
Dad Craig

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Bryan Craig & Myla Goldman said...

Her desk is on the right side of the room where the futon used to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home