Musical Rooms
As some of you may know- what is now the baby room, used to be our bedroom. This meant that we had to move our room into the upstairs "office" and move the office into the hallway/landing. The hallway used to be the "dressing room" filled with dressers and such. But, by moving into the bigger room for the bedroom, we were able to buy new dressers and have room for everything in one place. Very confusing.... I know.
When we pained the baby room, we also had the hallway and new parent bedroom. The hall way is called pale moss (hard to appreciate in the picture) and the bedroom is called cornmeal. We love both colors and have settled in to the new space. Here are a few pics.

2 Comments:
Musical rooms, indeed! And the kitchen will become the family room, and the dining room will become a gym, haha !! - Lisa
You look great and have been working hard on all that room changing! At least cooler weather is coming which is probably a relief for you. I remember the heat being miserable when I was round-of-belly.
Post a Comment
<< Home