Back by Popular Demand....My Head
Due to several requests, I have brought my head back to the pregnancy pictorial :)
Big news this week, was the "quickening". I think........I am pretty sure, yes I definitely felt the baby move. After reading in my Week by Week book, which said I could hear the baby's heart beat with a stethoscope, I of course brought mine home. Although this turned out to be more difficult than it would seem, it did force me to sit very still and focus completely on my belly. During the unsuccessful search for the sound of heart beat music- I suddenly felt a poke. A sort of "excuse me....stop eavesdropping" poke. Just brief and quick. Since then I have felt a similar thing 5-6 times over the last 2 days. Atleast two of these, I quite sure translated to "excuse me....more ice cream please!" Of course, I obliged. My personal recommendation for the month is Breyers Heath Ice Cream. Enjoy the picture update. -- Myla

4 Comments:
HI - It is so much better seeing the entire mother-to-be! Hope the "kicking" was eased a bit. You are looking radiant! Take care,
Love Dad C
Yummm....Heath Bars!! My new fav flavor is Eddy's Spumoni - and I'm not even pregnant, haha! Thanks for the update and the new pic! - Lisa
Thanks for the pic. You are looking great! And I'll have to try your recommendation for ice cream. The preggos know best.
You look gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
<< Home