Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello all:

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving as people fell into food coma. We sure did! Sandy and Larry hosted the holiday in Whitewater, WI and we ate very well with excellent food. Both of them were great hosts.

We saw our little niece who is sooo cute! It is amazing to see her grow and discover things around her. We had a chance to visit Madison WI (Badger country) to see some friends and see Amie and David's new house. We got to see the state capitol, Amie's office close to the capitol, and try a couple of restaurants. David gave us a driving tour of the campus, too. I felt at home in a large Big Ten school campus.

It was nice to sit and visit with everyone, including Myla's grandma and great aunt who came in from Georgia and Florida. We able to put up the X-Mas tree, see Amie's Africa pictures, view the local birds, and visit the local Aquatic center for dip.

And to ring in the X-Mas season we had Santa on water skis as he went around the lake! Can't do better than that, right?! --Bryan

2 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - So Santa on water skiis? Just the right image for us Northerners!! Sounds like all of you had a great time, eating, visiting and touring. Glad the weather held out for flying. All went here in the Cleveland area - had Heine's do the turkey - cooking and carving it, so made timing for the other items much easier. Enjoyed the day. Missed you both though. Thanks for the updates, really enjoy them.

Love, Dad Craig

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Whitney said...

I MISS YOU GUYS! Whitney here, hanging out in Madison and wishing we could have crossed paths, but there is always Christmas season/birthdays! I hope everything is going great down in VA, and I will be in the general neighborhood in the first few months of 2008 paroozing UNC, Boston, Columbia, and Hopkins. East coast/sister trip is a must! Love to you both!

p.s. These movie/book reviews make renting/buying so much easier...who needs the agony of decision making when I have my trusty brother in law?!?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home