34 Weeks- Wiggle is SOOOO big!
So, I went to the doctor 1.5 weeks ago and said- "Dr. T, the baby must be done growing. There is no more room to grow. My uterus is in my chest." And he looked at me amusingly and said, "Oh no--- now you grow OUT". How right he was! Here I am growing out! There seems to be an exponential amount of growth over the last week. The baby is doing well and moving strongly. Sometimes you can see him moving thru my shirt!!
We went to the Opera yesterday and Wiggle was going nuts. I can not remember him moving so much for so long before! I think he is going to be an opera singer.
Love to everyone!
Myla

2 Comments:
Looking great!
You and WIggle look wonderful! I can't wait to see you both!
xoxo,
Whit
Post a Comment
<< Home