New Videos
We have over 100 pictures from our recent vacation to process and post. But we did not want to keep you waiting. This new material was too good to hold onto! These are two videos from our last Sunday on the back deck. We got Rowen a small pool after learning how much he LOVES to splash on our vacation. The second video was our attempt to capture on film Rowen's newest sound which is a high pitched indescribable sound he makes while inhaling slowly. However, instead we got this priceless little bit of film. Enjoy!!

2 Comments:
First -- wholly cow he needs to stop growing so fast! Second -- that's the longest rasberry sound I think I've ever heard! Love the hippo pool! HUGS from Aunt Lisa!
My goodness you guys are having fun! What great vocalization. I find I often want to make the noises in Video 2 throughout my day.
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment
<< Home