Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hope he got the telegram....


Happy Birthday Mr. Rowen Rahn Craig. You are 4 months old today. I hope you got the telegram.

"Dear Mr. Rowen Rahn Craig (stop)

Now that you are 4 months old, you no longer need to eat every 3 hours during the night (stop)
Instead you will fill your belly at 6:30 pm and retire to bed at 7 pm (stop)
Where after you will proceed to sleep for a minimum of 5, but preferably 7 hours (stop)
Then you may rise for a quick bite to eat and again retire for another 5 if necessary but 7 is preferable hours (stop).

Signed,

The Management"

2 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger BabyJack said...

Yeah. Good luck with that one, management. :) My mom sent me that same telegram every month til I was about 11 months old... Now that I am a big boy I have seen the wisdom of that schedule. Especially the waking up for a quick bite part. I think I'll keep that up for years to come.... (at least it seems that way to my mom!)

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Lisa Craig said...

*laugh out loud* GREAT telegram, haha! It needs to be delivered by Jack Bauer, he'll make anything work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home