Short but sweet
Here is a video update Bryan took today. As you can see, Rowen is talking up a storm these days. He has also almost mastered rolling over. He has successfully rolled over twice from his back to his belly. But not reliably. He also did roll once from his belly to his back. We are stilling waiting for this to be a reliable event.
We have lost some ground in terms of sleeping over the last week. But, we are all hanging in there. Although it was been hard with me being on hospital service for the past week and taking call every other night. Special thanks to Mom and Amie for some emotional augmentation today.
Rowen will be 4 months this week!! Hard to believe- seems so short and so long at the same time. Our next Dr. Appt is 3/30 am. The boys will be flying solo this weekend as I head to San Fran for a quick business trip. It will be hard to be away from Rowen for 3 days. This will be the longest we have ever been apart. However, I just learned yesterday that his memory is only 7 seconds long. So I am hoping he will promptly forget that I was there and when I return promptly forget that I was gone....
Enjoy the videos!

4 Comments:
I think Rowen is saying ... Daddy this giraffe is for babies, where is my kindle 2? - Amy W.
*LOL* Great comment, Amy W. !!
With his tumbling, Rowen looked like he was practicing to make the Baby Olympics on the Men's Olympic Gymnastics' Team -- Floor Exercise.
Any guesses to what his first word will be?
MILK NOW!!!!
Lucie says: You love your daddy. I miss you baby Rowen. I think I heard him say elephant. Let's teach him some spanish words: elephante. Lets teach him hola. I"m all done. Send it. I love you. Bye.
Post a Comment
<< Home