Saturday, January 31, 2009

Look Ma- I'm Flying

Rowen had his first airplane ride last night. As a kid- I remember this being one of my favorite things. The other was when I would swing by my arms between two standing adults. When I was really seasoned, I could even do a somersault in this position. But for baby Rowen, we started with the basic airplane. Although, he was able to advance to the hands free stage for a few moments. The only hazard of this was the drool that would periodically dangle from Rowen's mouth! Amie looked at Rowen's 2 mos pics and commented- "he is not a newborn anymore. " I went back and looked, she was so right. You can really begin to see a little baby Rowen, with developing features. I struggle sometimes to decide who he looks like. Sometimes very much like Dad and other times appears to have a hint of Mommy (see below). But overall, he looks like Rowen and I suspect will have a mix of both of us. Hopefully the best parts from each. For example, a winning sense of humor from Mommy and the patience of a saint from Daddy. If he gets Daddy's sense of humor, he would still be OK. But if he gets Mommy's patience....He is in trouble!

Hey- I look like Mommy

No wait.... I look just like Daddy.


Hmmm....Maybe I look like my brother Titan? Folks do say I have a lot of hair!!

2 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Lisa Craig said...

Awww....I agree....he looks like Rowen :) Bryan & I used to LOVE playing airplane with our Dad; in fact, we made him do it until we were WAYYYYYYY too big, but Dad always obliged! SO -- in that spirit, I would love to see a video of Bryan playing airplane with Rowen one day :)

Gosh, still can't over his gorgeous eyelashes :)

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Lisa Craig said...

Oh, and in that second picture, it looks like Rowen is ski jumping, it's so cute !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home