Friday, January 09, 2009

Itsy Bitsy Spider

So things here have been moving along. I have not had time to get the pics together from our last visit with Grandma Benz, Papa, David, Amie, and cousin Lucie. Monday I had to work 1/2 day, Tuesday we had Dr's appointment, Wed Bryan was working, Thursday we had to go grocery shopping, and today Bryan is working again. Amazing how long it takes to do the smallest things these days. I will try to work on this today.

In the meantime- I am going to tide you over with a little video we made last night.

4 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, he has really changed already. So alert and still so cute, I predict the cute part will never change. So glad you have this blog!!! loves, j.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Lisa Craig said...

Hurray !!! I just wanna kiss my computer screen !!!!

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was so squeaky> We used to see him. We love him and hope to see him again soon. And we are gonna play with him when we come soon We love him and e miss him al the time you go for trips. We will do that again for somewhere and we will give you lots of little pictures of Lucie, Mama and Dada and Mama. All done.

Love, Lucie

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger BabyJack said...

Myla, he is so cute!!!! it's funny, I think we made the same video with Jack at about that age-- the required "move your baby's arms for him" video...:) It is fun when they are so compliant. Enjoy it while it lasts...;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home