So this morning between workouts on the treadmill Rowen had some hang out time with Mom and Dad. He was awake and looking around for about 20 minutes. Most importantly, he was neither eating, pooping, nor crying (which is one of life's miracles). Of course this was short-lived and within 5 minutes of these shots- I was back on the treadmill. But, nonetheless- there they are. The growing faces of Rowen. I put my hand in the first picture to give a size perspective (I learned that from watching CSI).

Also this morning Rowen found his thumb, for a few seconds. Then he promptly appeared to have lost it and now does not seem to remember where he put it. I am sure he put in a a spot that made perfect sense at the time- much like where I often put the car keys. I am sure his thumb will turn up sooner or later- my car keys always do.

Here he is showing us his "good side". Or he is saying, Mommy if you are not going to feed me now, I will be forced to go on a cuteness strike! I turn my cuteness away from you.

Here are the final shots- just typical Rowen faces. The tentative and the contemplative.
Have a good day- Myla
3 Comments:
So what happens if you hold a mirror in front of his face, tee hee? Just LOVE all these blog posts and photos, Myla. Thanks so much for keeping us all connected!
He is SO CUTE! I can't wait to see him...and so SOON! I'm beyond excited. Love to all of you!
Awww, he looks so snuggly and adorable in those footie pajamas. What a cutie!
Post a Comment
<< Home