Week 4: Big Changes in Little Dudes

In other news, he does continue to have increasing alertness. Mostly this is during the early morning for about 20-30 minutes and then in the afternoon sometime between 2pm-5pm. He is otherwise, still doing the routine- eat, poop, sleep, eat, poop, poop, sleep, ad libitum.
He appears to be growing like a champ. We measured him this week and he was 21 inches (19 1/3 at birth). This morning we weighed him in our scientific way and he was 8.5lbs. This is up from 8 lbs from about 1 week ago. Wow! What is IN that breast milk!!
Finally, we have both been responding well to our medication and appear to have be winning the battle against the yeast!
Happy Holidays to all- Myla, Bryan and Rowen
Happy Holidays to all- Myla, Bryan and Rowen

2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wow, My! Sounds like things are going so well over there for all of you! Good news on all fronts, and I am blown away by the no treadmill news...I bet your legs are thankful!
I miss you guys tons and am SO SO SO happy that things are going swimmingly. I love you!
Aunt Nini
Post a Comment
<< Home