Monday, January 12, 2009

You be the judge.....

So- I am lovin' this video thang. It is like 15 pictures in with only one posting. Anyway- I read in my book that in the second month you can start playing a mimick game with your little one. You make a face and they will make a face. I decided to start simple with sticking out my tongue. And can you believe it... that is exactly what Rowen did right after I made my face. Now some nay-sayers may argue he would have stuck out his tongue anyway! But I think he is copying my face.


What do you think?

9 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, Blogger Whitney said...

A mimicker, indeed! Too cute!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Lisa Craig said...

Oh My God, that is the cutest thing EVER !! I agree that he is mirroring your expressions! Awesome!

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is certainly fixated on your face and seems to be hinting at smiles, too.

-XO Minda

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Lisa Craig said...

The next Brad Pitt, I'd say!

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is quite a looker, if I do say so myself.
--Mama

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's totally mimicing you. His beautiful eyes are fixed on your face. So cute!

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks so bigger than he looked when he came. We love you. We sure like you. We like you all so much. We couldn't wait until we are gonna go again. We love you and we miss you. We like you. Goodbye. --Lucie

Aunt Amie says - he's a genius. ily.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Lisa Craig said...

In here for my daily fix. MORE MOVIES, MORE MOVIES! I wonder if I can upload this to my cell phone? SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute !!!

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger elena said...

definitely mimicking. so cute! congratulations. (elena)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home