Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Rowen would like to tell you all about it...

Rowen got his first round of vaccinations yesterday. He was a real tough guy. In fact, I think I cried more than he did! But the last 12-18 hrs he has not been feeling very good. He had a low grade temp this morning, but after a bit of Tylenol he was ready to tell everyone all about his day at the Dr. office yesterday. Check it out.

3 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger Lisa Craig said...

One day he'll be making videos on Funnyordie.com, haha !!

I'm glad you are both feeling better after the round of shots!

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the freeze frame at the end of the video, Rowen really looks like the trainer from Rocky!

Kisses! Melinda

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the videos, but boy oh boy, they sure make me miss him.
loves, j.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home