How fabulous, he's crawling so well! Thanks for posting that video! And now I understand Myla's Facebook status regarding moving Rowen's mattress! Finally, he's got himself a good set of lungs, Mr. Rowen does!
Give him a hug and a big sloppy wet kiss from his Aunt Lisa! Miss all of you!
Lucie says: I love you and I miss you. I like the crawling - how you do it. kisses and hugs for Myla and Bryan from me. A kiss and a hug for baby Rowen. Can you dance and play drum at the same time? The end and send.
3 Comments:
How fabulous, he's crawling so well! Thanks for posting that video! And now I understand Myla's Facebook status regarding moving Rowen's mattress! Finally, he's got himself a good set of lungs, Mr. Rowen does!
Give him a hug and a big sloppy wet kiss from his Aunt Lisa! Miss all of you!
No stopping him now, he is on the move! And, perhaps he will be an opera singer???
Hugs from us! Joyce
Lucie says: I love you and I miss you. I like the crawling - how you do it. kisses and hugs for Myla and Bryan from me. A kiss and a hug for baby Rowen. Can you dance and play drum at the same time? The end and send.
Post a Comment
<< Home