Wednesday, May 05, 2010

More spiders please!

On Saturday we were outside and over by our fire pit- Rowen saw a spider crawling along. When the spider moved away he said, "Bye Bye".

On Monday, when we went out after work he walked straight over to the fire pit and signed, "more". He wanted more spiders!! We found another and he was very pleased. "Bye-Bye". "More". "Bye-Bye".

I have become quite the spider hunter!

It was really neat to see his little memory at work.

3 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Does he do the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" hand game yet? Not quite ready for "Charolette's Web?" Sending you my love, Grandpa

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Whitney said...

That's so cool! Jake and I are muy impressed by your mom-skills. I don't think I could muster the courage to go spider hunting, no matter how much he asked! It must be love. <3

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Lisa Craig said...

I agree with Whit -- spider hunting, very impressive! Hope he doesn't take an affinity to worms or snakes, haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home