Sunday, December 20, 2009

Comedian in Evolution

This is a picture from tonight's bath time. Rowen continues to be hilarious and full of surprises. On Saturday, out of no where he began to play peek-a-boo with me while I was changing his diaper. It was soo funny. I find it amazing that he was just laying there and thought to himself...

"it is time for peek-a-boo. I am going to show Mommy how this is done. Now, lets see- Oh Yes! Cover my eyes and then make super ridiculously cute surprised smiling face. OK- here I go!"


That same morning, I was washing dishes and realized Rowen was playing hide-and-seek with me. He would hide behind the corner of the cabinet then pop out - laughing. Sooo Cute!! We were only able to capture a second of this. Once we got the camera- the action was over and Rowen was "bored" with this game and ready to move on to some cabinet opening.

He also reliably will clap to patty-cake. Here is a cute video after tonight's bath. As you can see Rowen is now a super sippy cup champion.


2 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Lisa Craig said...

Oh I'll be showing Rowen these wacky hair pictures when he's a teenager! Better yet, I'll show 'em to his prom date!

Can't wait to play peek-a-boo with my nef (street for Nephew) in real life :)

Thanks for posting these adorable videos!!!!!!!!!

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucie says: I like the static hair. Will you play peek- a-boo and patty cake with me in New Mexico?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home