Tuesday, November 04, 2008

37 weeks and sick again


I tell you this pregnancy thing is hard work! I am sick again with a head cold. Fortunately this happened after my baby shower- which was on Sunday. It was a perfect day. Amie and Mom planned a wonderful party. I will post some pictures as soon as Amie sends them to me. The food, company, onesy painting, and cake were great. I think everyone had a wonderful time and it meant so much to me to have everyone together. After the party- we came back to the house and Melinda made yummy yummy soup.

Monday, I woke up with a sore throat and by the end of the day- I knew I was sick again. Up most of the night with runny nose and coughing. Called in sick today. First time I have ever missed a clinic day due to illness. Spent the rest of the day in bed. Amazingly- Wiggle seems to be unaffected. He is moving around like a champ. He did have what appeared to hiccups today and hopefully is not also battling a cough!

Here are some less glamorous, stuffy head, picture updates to show you our progress.

Love to everyone- Myla





1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry you are sick Myla! It was terrific to see you this weekend. Get better soon.

You probably know better than I do, but maybe steam (shower or bowl of hot water with a towel to block steam from escaping) would be a pregnancy safe treatment for your cold and offer some relief.

Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home