Thursday, May 06, 2010

Water is FUN!


Rowen now tries to repeat everything we say. When I came into the kitchen and said Hello- he said "hello" right back for the first time (video below). Bryan said, "Uh Oh- now we have to be really careful what we say!" Amen to that!

Rowen's new favorite activity is playing in the sink, turning the water on and off. This was one of those moments where it seemed like a good idea at first and now one week later- we are thinking to ourselves, perhaps NOT playing in the sink - would have been a good idea. Every time, I just keep thinking how much water does our well really hold??!!??



Good morning and HELLO!!

4 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Whitney said...

He looks so happy with the water running all over his skin! I remember when I was a nanny for Stella and she demanded a bath everyday! Maybe that's his next move...

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Lisa Craig said...

He really does LOVE the water, doesn't he ?!?! That's great!

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Lisa Craig said...

PS - in watching the video, and how he is mastering "hello" which tells me he can do L's which means I'll need to teach him "Li" which is short for "Lisa" so he can call me by name! Well, it's a goal :)

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger jordana said...

Hello Rowen! Hello!
hehehe :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home